- Mental Health
- Physical Health
- Nutritional Health
- Remote Health
- Group Sessions
- Ask Orlando's Finest Hypnotherapist for IMMEDIATE Answers!
- Hypnosis-It's Not What You Think!
How can an exercise and nutrition specialist help me?
Too many people take their bodies for granted and never live up to their full potential. If you are looking for a specific and personalized exercise program and you have wanted to get more information about the exercise industry then you need to make an appointment. We keep in touch with the industry and give you the latest and greatest information that will help you personalize a program based on what you want. Exercise does not need to be one of those daily routines that you dread doing. We get you moving in the right direction and keep you creating more goals after you reached your initial ones. We get to educate you in the exercise industry at the same time we are helping you to reach your goals. There are hundreds of untapped resources waiting for you to access them.
Have you ever seen commercials about vitamins, pills, and other supplements that are supposed to be giving you a rock hard body? Or magazine ads stating that they can get you that six pack of abs? It seems like a never ending faÃ§ade, a labyrinth of advertisements that have you guessing again and again. The sessions we offer will ensure you have everything you need to know and be prepared for, Call us today at (407) 309-6104!
- A Safe, Personalized Exercise Program.
- Design, tracking and motivation from your trainer.
- Improved Cardiovascular and Respiratory Functions.
- Improved Metabolism and Circulatory Functions.
- Improved Body Composition (less fat more lean muscle).
- Improved Energy and Overall Feelings of Wellness.
- Increased Performance, Strength and Endurance.
- Lower Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels.
- Works hand-in-hand with any of your current training regimens.
One on One Sessions and Training Available:
- Health Coaching & Weight Loss â€“ Encompasses all areas health and wellness, clients will work one on one with an expert to achieve health and weight loss goals. Sessions will be one hour and will consist of diet analysis in which clients will discuss nutrition and consumption tactics as well as beginning or continuing exercise programs. Individual goals will be assessed and program will be tailored to accommodate specific results. The overall goal of these sessions is to instill positive and long lasting health behavior changes. Whether it is your goal to adopt a new and healthy habit or rid yourself of a poor one, we are here to coach you through it!
- Six week 6x 60min sessions
- Ten week 10x 60min sessions
- Exercise and Training â€“ These sessions are for people who are specifically searching for physical fitness. If you are unsure whether or not you need or want to exercise, how to start, or what program would be right for you, then these sessions are a great choice! You get to work together with an expert to sculpt and manage the kind of training you want and need to maintain that healthy lifestyle. Sessions cover many different types of training programs and educate you on the exercise industry so you donâ€™t fall into the many pitfalls of consumerism. Before you explore the world of fitness on your own get the right information that fits you!
- Three week 3-60min sessions
- Six week 6-60min sessions
Group Sessions and Trainings Available
- Mornings in Motion â€“ This is a six-week group-training program designed to keep each client performing light and fun physical activity before they go to work. This is a great alternative for people who have time constraints and who are limited to what they can do physically. Classes will consist of calisthenics training, percussion (body tapping), yoga and Pilateâ€™s movements, and Qi Gong (Chi Kung). The group will meet once a week and learn the steps to creating their own morning regiments!
- Home Workout Training â€“ This is a ten-week program designed to show individuals how they can create a fun and effective work out in their own home with virtually no equipment. The group will meet once a week and go over the many types of exercise movements as well as types of training that can be implemented. This is very hands on and is recommended for individuals who are ready to engage themselves in a workout program. Those individuals who are already highly motivated to begin an exercise program are strongly recommended to take this course as well.
- Self-Defense â€“ This is a ten-week program that will meet two times per week for a total of twenty classes. There are three different styles of martial arts that will be implemented into this program with the main focus on Kyu Sho
Jitsu. This form of martial arts uses the pressure point system to subdue an attacker. This is one of the most effective forms of self-defense training and also the best form for women and elderly. Pressure points are no mystery but they are relatively unknown even in the martial arts community. The goal of this ten-week study is to have every participant fully capable of defending himself or herself in a combat situation. The principles taught in this class are strictly for self-defense purposes. By using these principles one can begin to understand how they can also profoundly impact health and wellness. Try it out today!
- Energy Work & Meditation â€“ This six-week group program is designed to provide individuals with an awareness of things beyond the physical and to improve health on all levels. Meditation has shown in clinical studies to help lower blood pressure, cholesterol, heart rate, and stress. While these physical benefits are excellent they are only a byproduct of the true goal meditation has in store for us all. Participants will learn about the different types of meditation as well as many energy techniques and practices I have developed over the past seven years. For those people out there looking to expand their consciousness and learn the true science behind these spiritual concepts then this is a must!
How Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy Can HelpFor issues that are habitual, compulsive and/or behavioral in nature we highly recommend hypnosis and hypnotherapy. It's fast, even the most complicated issues are permanently resolved in just 2-4 visits. It's permanent: Hypnotherapy allows for the resolution of the issues that cause problem behavior patterns in the first place rather than just treating the pattern or problem allowing you to benefit permanently and never have to deal with the same debilitating issues again.
We have a simple process of helping you get the solutions you need. We encourage you to start with a free, one hour wellness consultation. This way know where you are in the water as far as what your therapy needs to include, how many sessions, AND what your financial commitment will be prior to beginning the program by CLICKING HERE and beginning the wellness evaluation. This way, if you decide you want to explore other options or facilities, you are informed.
Next, we want to encourage you to call us now if pricing is a problem. We work with people (within reason of course), devising payment options that are flexible. Each person's needs are different and no single treatment is appropriate for all individuals, so we customize each and every program for the individual. It is because of this that pricing is impossible to just nail down in a paragraph on the web. This is why we encourage the free, no obligation comprehensive wellness evaluation to ensure that you get all of your answers quickly and accurately at one time.
Our office hours are from 7:00AM to 7:00PM, Monday through Sunday. Why so many hours of operation? So we can be flexible where your schedule isn't. We can see you at our office conveniently located near downtown Orlando, at your home (no extra charge if you're within a half hour of our Orlando location, or our sessions can be completed via tele-hypnosis or Skype.
Act Now Wellness Center's drug free solutions aren't just limited to weight loss, smoking cessation, stress, depression and anxieties. Our hypnotherapist's safe and pleasant hypnosis and hypnotherapy sessions are designed to help you unlock your subconscious for self-discovery, and effectively deal with issues such as chronic fears and phobias as well as drug and alcohol addiction (98% recovery rate). The professionals at our Taylor Avenue center will help bring a sense of physical, emotional, and mental balance to your life. So what are you waiting for? Call us today! (407) 309-6104
- No-Risk Guarantee
We are so confident in the effectiveness of our hypnosis and hypnotherapy programs, we offer an exclusive, "no-risk" guarantee of our services: If at your very first hypnosis session you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund 100% of your money. Just let us know before leaving the premises. No questions asked!
Our Competitive Discount :OPEN: Monday thru Saturday, 9:00am to 3:00pm. and 4pm-7pm Call us today!
Unless you are coming to see us for addiction, you will never need to come for more than our four session program to handle an issue. This includes depression, anxieties and other ailments that you may even be on a long term pharmaceutical regimens to handle.
To put it simple, hypnosis and hypnotherapy IS permanent and it works fast. If anyone is telling you any different CALL US. We care only about your health and well-being. Once we see you for an issue, we never expect to see you back again. So before you sign on with our competitors for half a dozen or more visits, please call us for a free evaluation and additional discount. Act Now is here to give hypnosis and hypnotherapy a good, honest name.
Success from any kind of coaching, medical or hypnosis process cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your commitment, effort, determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions. Summary: As in any self-change program and with everything in life, you get out what you put in.
For clients looking to lose a little or a lot of weight, learn about dieting, self-control or a realistic exercise plan.
Learn about safely managing diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and heart disease.
Self Defense & Your
Your inner sense of "empowerment" will kick in because you will be doing things you didn't think you were capable of doing. Stand up for yourself, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. You are worth it so call us today at (407) 309-6104 and get started!
1/2/2012Determining what to eat needs a little assistance.
2/1/2012To this day I don’t know how he did what he did but I’m glad
2/8/2012So much information it’s almost like being in a classroom
2/10/2012This was one of the best self defense courses I have ever taken
1/15/2012He opened windows of knowledge!
1/30/2012I have lost 25 pounds and around 4 inches off my waist!
1/28/2012He Made Working Out Fun!